– Expertise in Windows 2008/2012 System administration.
– Good knowledge of web servers – IIS and SQL administration
– SQL (2008,2012,2014
– Should be able to install SQL Server/Create instance/db, basic DB admin knowledge).
– Preferred domain will be IIS plus SQL.
– Understanding of Load balancing and clustering technologies.
– Should have good knowledge of network concepts.
– Troubleshooting and analysis skills.
– Resource should strategically conduct Day to Day System / Server Administration Activities for Windows Server Web Farms (Stand Alone and Load Balanced Technologies) for Intel.
– Follow the ITIL Standards as per policy defined by Intel.
– Security Patch Management, monitoring and maintenance.
– Play a pivotal role in successful execution of gamut of operations pertaining to :
– L1 & L2 Database Administration tasks for Microsoft Database Technologies (Stand Alone and Cluster).
L2/L3 System Engineering Support for IT Infrastructure Web Hosting Platforms
– Enterprise Hosting Applications (Windows Server Platforms, IIS, SQL Server).
– Migrating Code and bug fixes on path to Production on supported platforms in adherence to the approval process development by Application Developers.
– Recommend and execute OS Level Troubleshooting for Microsoft Windows Server Platforms
System Administration, Networking, System Engineering, Server Administration Windows IIS Patch Management Clustering Web Hosting SQL Server System Administrator
Experience : 2 – 5 years